A recent report from the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission, or MedPac, listed the 10 most expensive Medicare Part B drugs in 2018.
- Eylea (Regeneron) — $2.58 billion
- Keytruda (Merck) — $1.81 billion
- Opdivo (Bristol Myers Squibb) — $1.72 billion
- Rituxan (Roche) — $1.70 billion
- Prolia/Xgeva (Amgen) — $1.42 billion
- Neulasta (Amgen) — $1.37 billion
- Lucentis (Genentech) — $1.22 billion
- Remicade (J&J) — $1.15 billion
- Avastin (Genentech) — $1.01 billion
- Herceptin (Genentech) — $823 million
More articles on pharmacy:
Ohio pharmacy board reverses hydroxychloroquine ban
US to pay Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline up to $2.1B for development, 100M doses of coronavirus vaccine
25% of diabetes patients rationing treatments amid pandemic, survey finds
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.