Here are five partnerships and affiliations centered on cancer care announced since July 1.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. If you would like to add a partnership announcement to this list, please email email@example.com.
1. Schenectady, N.Y.-based Ellis Medicine is affiliating with Buffalo, N.Y.-based Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center for new medical oncology services.
2. The Eleanor N. Dana Cancer Center at the University of Toledo Medical Center and the Toledo Clinic Cancer Center will partner Sept. 1 to expand services and oncology resources in Northwest Ohio.
3. Margaret Mary Health in Batesville, Ind., has partnered with The Christ Hospital in Cincinnati for medical oncology services.
4. The Brooklyn Hospital Center in New York City is partnering with New York Cancer & Blood Specialists to build a cancer care facility.
5. Adventist Health Castle in Kailua, Hawaii, is joining the Hawai’i Cancer Consortium, led by the University of Hawai’i Cancer Center in Honolulu.
More articles oncology:
Mission Health moves chemotherapy out of rural areas
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute opens center for treatment of BRCA-related cancers
How a cancer diagnosis & living through a pandemic are eerily similar
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.