CB Insights on Aug. 13 released a report ranking the 150 most promising digital health startups across the world.
The startups have raised more than $20 billion in total funding across more than 600 deals as of Aug. 10, according to the report.
The startups are all developing software-enabled solutions across 12 core categories, including clinical intelligence and enablement; screening and diagnostics; virtual care delivery; and disease management and therapeutics.
Here are the top 10 U.S.-based digital health startups that have disclosed the most funding as well as their respective categories, according to CB Insights:
1. Grail (screening and diagnostics): $2 billion
2. Oscar Health (health plans and benefits management): $1.5 billion
3. VillageMD (online and offline primary and urgent care): $1.24 billion
4. Bright Health (health plans and benefit management): $1.08 billion
5. Tempus (real-world evidence): $620 million
6. Ro (virtual care delivery): $377 million
7. Devoted Health (health plans and benefits management): $369 million
8. Thrive Earlier Detection (screening and diagnostics): $367 million
9. Iora Health (online and offline primary and urgent care): $350 million
10. DNAnexus (clinical trials): $273 million
More articles on digital transformation:
Nanobyte insights: Providence’s Chief Digital and Innovation Officer Aaron Martin shares why he returned to healthcare
How Cedars-Sinai became more like Netflix, Google Maps during COVID-19 response
VA pushing ahead with 5G hospital: 4 project updates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.